There are numerous resources on the web for all things Scottish. Here are a small selection of the sites we have found to be most interesting. If you would like to add your site to our list please contact us. We are not responsible for the content of external links however we review them periodically to ensure their suitability.
Kilt Accessories & Fabrics
- Islay Woollen Mill, producing top quality woven fabrics.
- Woodland Treasures hand carved kilt pins, plaid brooches and jewellery.
- Centaur Design Kilt belts, buckles, sporrans, kilt pins and cufflinks.
- Isle of Mull Weavers, suppliers of beautiful tweed jackets, waistcoats, scarves and shawls.
Tourism and Heritage
- Visit Scotland official site of the Scottish Tourist Board
- Visit Highlands Official Scottish Tourist Board site for the Highlands
- Historic Scotland Safeguarding Scotlands Built Heritage
- Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
- Undiscovered Scotland the "ultimate" online guide to Scotland
- Visit Inveraray making the most of your visit to this beautiful town
Places to stay
- Rowan House Bed & Breakfast, luxury B&B on Loch Goil
- Strathlachlan Caravan Park on the east shore of Loch Fyne
- Natural Elements of Inveraray
- Jems Clothing individually designed children's clothing from Scotland
- Isle of Skye Soap Company handmade in Portree
Activities & Services